APREX TRACK C&M Application – Chemical bath control for metal powder production
- Process control in autonomous mode
- Production of metal powder in the metallurgical industry.
- To monitor the deformation and bubble dynamics of the chemical bath.
- Real-time optimization of the manufacturing process to improve the quality of the powders generated by the bath and reduce energy consumption.
Solution implemented :
- Implementation of APREX TRACK C&M tools.
- Counting, dimensional and displacement measurement of bubbles present in the chemical bath.
- Information transmitted to a PLC.
Particular points encountered :
- Monitoring of dynamics and deformation on multiple targets